Only Emergency requests will be taken over the phone at 505-312-8651.
625 6th St NW Albuquerque, NM 87102.
Maintenance requests may also be turned in to our office at:
You will only be contacted two times by the maintenance company to schedule your repair. If you do not schedule the repair then the work order will be closed out and you will be responsible to re-submit a new work order.
In the event a work order is scheduled and you no call/no show to the appointment the vendor will charge a trip charge and that will be assessed as a fee to the tenant.
** For online Maintenance requests please ensure that all information below is completed. All emergency items will be completed within a 24 hour time period from the time the request is received. Please insure that you are readily available in the event of an emergency claim. All other maintenance requests will be completed within 7 days.
Maintenance Claim Procedure
Cosmetic issues will not be considered means for a maintenance claim and will be denied. In the event of a maintenance claim you need to troubleshoot the problem before turning in the claim. Please explain in detail the troubleshooting steps you tried to ensure the quickest possible repair.
Failure to troubleshoot the tenant maintenance items or perform routine maintenance that you are responsible for will result in a charge.
Problem: No electricity in one room.
- Try replacing a fuse or flipping the circuit breaker switch.
Problem: Light fixture isn’t working.
- Try replacing more than one bulb or resetting the button on the GFCI outlet if there is one in that room.
Problem: No electricity to one or more outlets.
- Try resetting the button on the GFCII outlet. Check to see if there is a wall switch controlling that outlet.
Problem: No electricity to the entire property.
- Call PNM at 505-246-5700 to see if they are working on the power lines and check to see if your bill has been paid.
Problem: Garbage disposal won’t work.
- Try pressing the reset switch on the disposal unit.
Problem: Garbage disposal makes noise, but doesn’t work.
- Use an Allen wrench at the bottom of the disposal unit to manually turn the blade to try and free them.
Problem: Drains are clogged
- Use a drain cleaner and/or a plunger.
Problem: No hot water.
- Make sure the pilot is lit on the water heater.
Problem: Unit is not warm enough or not turning on.
- Check the thermostat and make sure the pilot the light is lit and the furnace is making any noise at all.
- Check and replace filter if it has not been changed in the last 30 days.
- Call NM Gas at 505-697-3335 to ensure thay your payment has been received.
Problem: Dishwasher won’t drain.
- Check to see that the drain is free of any food or other debris trapped in the drain.
Problem: Refrigerated Air unit is not cooling.
- Clean and/or replace the filters.
- Check the circuit breaker to ensure that the unit has power.
- Make sure all windows are closed inside the home.
- Check to see if the unit has frozen and appears to have ice inside the unit.
- If the unit has frozen turn the unit completely off for 24 hours to defrost.
Ensure all prior steps have been done before turning back on. Do not set unit below 72 degrees to avoid freezing.
Problem: Swamp Cooler not cooling.
- Make sure that windows in the home are cracked open to ensure circulation of the air. If it is a humid day swamp coolers tend to not work as well.
** Check to see if the unit is blowing any air at all at first prior to submitting a claim. If the unit is not blowing air please detail this in your claim. If the unit is blowing air but it is only hot air please detail this in your claim.
By clicking the link below I agree that I have read, and tried, all of the tenant troubleshooting ideas prior to turning in this maintenance claim. I understand that if a service call is performed and found to be a tenant’s maintenance responsibility that I will be charged for that maintenance claim.