Please click here to download the rental application.
- Applications must be filled out completely and signed by all parties applying.
- All applicants must pay a $50.00 application fee prior to processing of rental application.
- All properties managed by AIM Properties are non smoking properties. There is no smoking inside the residence or in the garage. Smoking outdoors is acceptable.
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old to enter into a lease agreement.
- Pet fees (for approved locations only) are required at time of lease signing.
- Applications can be turned in to our office at 625 6th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87102, faxed to us at 505-312-8654 or scanned and emailed back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental application fees must be paid by cash, money order or online payment. Payments online can be paid on our website which is www.aimpropertiesnm.com
- If you have any questions please contact our office at 505-312-8651 prior to applying for a property if you have any questions concerning qualifying. ONCE A FEE IS RECEIVED IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Two years verifiable residence history from a third party landlord.
- Home ownership shall be verified by submittal of tax assessor’s.
- One (1) or more three-day notice (pay rent or vacate) from past landlord will result in denial.
- Two (2) or more NSF checks in past two years will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting any unpaid past due rent or damage balances due past landlord or management will result in application denial.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction will result in denial if less then three years old.
- Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting property damages, not paid for, will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting past, disturbance of the peace, complaints may result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting pet violations will result in denial.
- Monthly income must equal approximately three (3) times monthly rent.
- Tax returns, bank statements, paychecks, or employer confirmation are acceptable income verifiers.
- Non-married roommates are jointly liable for all rents due on rental unit.
- Tenant cannot have any judgments or collections due to an eviction or non-payment of rent filed within the last 3 years.
Automatic Application Denials
- Registered sexual predators or offenders.
- Any felony offense within the last 3 years.
- Collection efforts filed by past landlord or property management companies.
- Any past unlawful detainer action or eviction.
- Incomplete or unverifiable information on rental application.
- Discrepancies between rental application and verified information.
- Any rental history upon which previous landlord or management refuses to re-rent to applicant(s) will result in denial.
Please email your application to email@example.com. You can also fax the application to 866-333-3680.
There will be a $45.00 application fee per person.